Senior IT Project Manager
Clearance: Clearance is not required at time of application. But, upon hire, a federal background investigation leading to TS clearance is required.
Description: The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for executive leadership briefings, stakeholder engagement and management, change coordination, risk identification, and leading a technical team. The PM will be responsible for the performance of network infrastructure-based projects, using both waterfall and agile methodologies. The PM will work collaboratively with stakeholders providing end-to-end project management support from requirements development to project execution. The PM will oversee a variety of technical IT projects of varying size and complexity including network buildouts, infrastructure and hardware deployments/refresh projects, and emerging automation software deployments.
- Responsible for the planning, management, coordinating, and executing of project activities.
- Responsible for the creation of project deliverables (project plan, requirements, briefings, impact analysis, etc.)
- Works cooperatively with engineering resources to plan and direct project tasks.
- Manage project risks and issues and implement corrective actions.
- Create and maintain detailed project schedules.
- Establish a working relationship with project sponsors, stakeholders, and other supporting staff.
- Ensure adherence to the client’s engineering guidelines to successfully initiate and close a change in Service Now.
- Communicates effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 6 years of experience in a technical environment, a minimum of 3 as a Project Manager
- Have previously managed projects supporting network and or infrastructure migrations
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Previous experience developing templates, SOPs, and work instructions
- Ability to pass a thorough background investigation
- Experience with Microsoft Project,
- PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Proposal writing experience