Clearance: Active Secret clearance is required at time of application
Location: Arlington, VA
Description: The DevSecOps Engineer will gather requirements, design, codify, integrate, and implement secure solutions that support business functionality as well as the underlying infrastructure required to run and deploy those solutions.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Develop, document, and implement CI/CD strategy for management of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) baseline.
- Develop, document, and implement container management strategy to include management of container security and automated validation of immutable CI pipeline components for compliance with DoD standards processes.
- Develop and document shared infrastructure component management strategy to provide consistent standardized container, OS, and application baselines for infrastructure components available through self-service.
- Identify requirements, develop, document, and implement branching strategy to support change management Requirements while automating as much of the deployment process as practical in the (IaC) CI/CD pipeline
- Lead small teams and projects
- Development skills to solve problems and deliver solutions
- Interpersonal skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with SAFe Agile methodology
- Experience with Software quality tools including CAST, SonarQube, NexusIQ
- CAST certification preferred, but not required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Proposal writing experience