Clearance: Clearance is not required at time of application. But, upon hire, a federal background investigation leading to TS clearance is required.
Location: Washington, D.C.
Description: Candidate responsibilities include supporting operational and analytical requirements. Daily activities include detailed log analysis, network traffic monitoring, and vulnerability risk assessment. The individual will be expected to conduct assessments of software tools and systems to identify vulnerabilities, and work with internal and external technical stakeholders to identify solutions to enrich analysis. Must be able to follow the entire life cycle by engaging in data exploitation of requirements collection, data analysis, summary and documentation, and actionable information dissemination.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Provide data exploitation support to the customer.
- Use a variety of tools and methods to extract information of foreign intelligence, counterintelligence and targeting value from digital data.
- Create a range of products that inform operations, drive targeting and collection, contribute to intelligence products, and support multiple customer needs.
- Work with a team to analyze existing software applications and tools, and recommend new technologies and methodologies to improve team performance.
- Write and update technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, training materials, processes and procedures.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, engineers, developers, targeters, and analysts.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other team members to sustain and advance our organizations capabilities.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience working with EMASS, ACAS, and DoD SCAP (Security Content Automation Protocol) tool
- Familiarity with DISA STIGs and ability to assess compliance.
- Experience working with SATCOM baseband equipment vendors
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Proposal writing experience